CTPS – Labor and Social Security Card
The CTPS is required and will be granted to the foreigners on the following cases:
- Foreigner holding a permanent visa;
- Workers with a labor contract;
- Technicians holding a one year temporary visa;
- Foreigner scientist, professor or professional holding a temporary visa; and
- Foreigner holding a permanent residency based on marriage, civil stable union or Brazilian offspring or also those whose request are still under analysis.
Upon granting the first CTPS to the foreign worker, the Ministry of Labor will also register him/her on PIS/PASEP.
Our company can help the foreigner with the procedures, also to prepare the documents and can accompany the foreigner to the Regional Secretariat of Labor (SRT).
NBI - Brazilian Immigration Center not only has the most complete range of services for visas, but also handles analyses of documents, contracts, accounting (with partners) and opening of companies in all states of the national territory. Still have questions? Contact us.